Sunday, January 21, 2007


Hello everybody, I'm ricky. I'm so happy that i created this blog, because this is my first one. alright, I'm gonna talk about myself. I have been in Canada about 2 years and a half, and I graduated from a Canadian private high school. Before i came to Toronto, i lived in Vancouver which is a very beautiful city, so if you guys want to visit Vancouver on day, feel free to ask me. I think there are lots of differences between those two cities. Vancouver is a city for people relax and retire, because the claim is good. it is not too hot in the summer, and also not to cold in the winter. however, Toronto is also a good city which provide many job opportunities, and this is one of the reason that i move here. well, I want to study law in York University, but my English is not that good, especially my writing and reading, so I'm here now. I like to travel around, but unfortunately,I don't have many free time to visit around in Canada. In this summary, I visited three cities in Canada east, Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec City, and it gave me a deep impression. I think if you guys have free time, you should go there and feel the French culture there. To sum up, this is a little introduction of me, and more story of myself is going to be continued. please give comments (grammar mistake, your opinion,anything else) after you read. thanks a lot.

No comments: